Kamis, 31 Maret 2011

unforgettable moment with best friends :)

                One month ago, exactly on Tuesday 15th February 2010 that was  my birthday. That was a free day because it’s coincide with the celebration of Imlek. My best friend and I have a joint event to have a lunch at Katumiri. But, before we have lunch together we had to got Physics course.
                After Physics course was finished at 12.00 , we went to the restaurant. We went together by motor cycle. Me and Anira was arrived at the restaurant first, I was ordered some food for my best friends like Priscilla, Jessi, Insana, Stefanny, Anneu, Vika and Anira. Then, my best friends was arrived ten minute later. But, not for Anneu and Vika.
                When the food has been served, I was sureprised Anneu and Vika came with a tart cake with some birthday candle and a gift that wrapped with pink wrapping paper. My best friends was sang the happy birthday song. Then I made some wish and blew out the candle, and Anneu gave the gift to me. After that, we have eat the food together. When we eating, we were talked, made a joke, and took some photos. We were finished eat, and we have a dessert that a tart cake, we enjoyed it.
                We got out from the restaurant, and we have a plan to go to the Pondok Ice Cream because all of us wanted to have some ice cream. We went together to the Pondok Ice Cream, and arrived. When we arrived we ordered some ice cream. We were enjoyed the place, and the ice cream has been served. We together eat the ice cream and watch an horror movie. Jessi had to go to home first because she had an event with her family. After, we finished eat the ice cream we go back to our own home. 
                At home, i opened the gift. it's sureprised me. yeaaah the gifts contents are teddy bear doll and a pink veil ^^ Thank you so much my best friends. That was an unforgettable moment.

5 komentar:

  1. teu ngajakan urang aseem anjirr !!

    BalasHapus
  2. hahahahahaha kapohokeun euy. sorry nya :pp

    BalasHapus
  3. hehehe... komo ka aa mah teu ngajak2. eta cakena so sweet kitu :mrgreen:

    BalasHapus
  4. hahahahaha pan di batam jauuh :p ohiyadooooong hihihi

    BalasHapus